Follow Chase while he is in Brazil! We will post his weekly email/pictures on this blog.

Monday, February 2, 2015

The beginning of the end

Dear family and friends,

Well this will be short again, sorry about that! Today is transfers so we have to rush down to the bus station now. But I am well, the work is going great! It has been really really hot lately, but it´s all good, we deal with it. We are working with quite a few investigators now and hopefully we will have some baptisms soon! 

I will be staying in this area with my comp, elder mendes until the end! Pretty strange to be starting my last transfer, but I am excited. Elder Snow who was living with us was transferred to Santa Maria, and Elder Ayres, the ex assistant will be living with us these last few weeks. I am excited to work real hard these last weeks, and find those miracles that are waiting for me! I love missionary work, it truly is the greatest. I continue to learn so much, and I do not regret the choice I made to serve a mission. God lives and love you so much! CTR! I love you!


Elder Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment