Follow Chase while he is in Brazil! We will post his weekly email/pictures on this blog.

Monday, August 5, 2013

July in Clanton

Just a few photos from the fun days in Clanton in July 2013

All the Elders in my district at District Meeting - July 17, 2013
Left to right: Elder Taveuveus, Whittaker, Hnederson, Del Francia, Winfree, Evans

Archery with the Quincy's. So much fun! I got pretty good after a while.
Doesn't Bro Quirey look like Bro Nish? I think so. July 18, 2013
Before I got good, I had a few rough shots. Barely got the tail!
July 18, 2013
The Son's of Helaman preparing for battle! (Notice the bonfire in the background?)


The DeSimone family and I.
July 21, 2013



One last picture of the trio! :( We'll miss Elder Winfree. We had some great times!
July 21, 2013

We got bored and I ended up duct taped to a chair . . .
July 20, 2013
. . . forced to read the Book of Mormon!

Those jerks. They ended up pushing me over onto a mat after which I bounced off with no control and landed on my face. I think it was a solid 3 minutes of laughing before we recovered. Ahh good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment